Freitag, 8. Mai 2009

185 Millions



It's Friday. At lunch we talked over a schnitzel about winning the Euromillions. Not just a few Euromillions, it's a full 185 Euromillions (I realize just now that it's Euros/€, and that's one and a half times cooler than Swiss Francs). So after the schnitzel and fries, I played the lottery for the first time in my life.

It's a good feeling to know that I am going to be rich as fuck tomorrow. And I guess the feeling on Sunday will be even better if the hangover is not going to kill me. Well, this hangover is gonna kill me anyway. so I should not worry about it yet. But it's weird, you have enough money to buy the whole world, but you can't really cure a strong hangover, can you?

I remember the last time I was really drunk but not too drunk to think about getting up before going to bed I took some kind of painkiller before sleeping. It worked very well, and the feeling was weird: I got up feeling supersober, but I was drunk. I hated it. The altercation with a hangover was missing, pitying myself was not necessary and, even worse!, everybody expected me to be sober.

Funny enough I won't have those problems on Sunday. Because I'll just give everyone some thousand Euros or Swiss Francs just to shut the hell up.

Damn, that won't work, it's mother's day. I should think more before I write.

Keine Kommentare: