Montag, 7. September 2009

I won the lottery!


In case anybody was wondering whether I won or not: I did. And I immediately wanted to buy a Bugatti Veyron 16.4 - that's right, 1001 horse power and 16 cylinders.

You can build your on their website. I wanted to order mine in yellow and dark green, plus silk interior. You can chose a "cognac" interior, which I thought would be fun to have, wouldn't it? But it's kinda weird to give colors alcoholic names.

That's when I thought: let's call Bugatti and ask them if I can order my Veyron 16.4 with beer-colored seats and the rest of the interior rum-colored. The Italian salesman thought my proposal was strange. He even mentioned that one would never mix the two beverages, so why mix the colors?

I then took my new private jet to fly to Italy, just to find out that these wankers are situated in France! Mon dieu! I then set up a video conference to show the salesman (who really was an Italian immigrant in France!) that it's no problem to mix beer with rum, only if you really want to. Stronzo!

The video conference lasted for about an hour. Halfway through I became very agressive due to the salesman's arrogance and - mainly - due to his really horrible tie which was a mix of champagne and coffee. Stronzo again!

I then asked him to get some champagne and coffee and mix it 50/50 in a large glas. He refused. So I did it. It's actually not that bad and a good counterstrike to the beer-rum-mix, which started to make me a little tippsy. I told the in France living Italian immigrant again, that this is the Obama-decade. You can get it if you really want.

The salesman appologized and broke of our video conference.

So there I was, a lottery winner at the Four Seasons Hotel in Milano, shitfaced, and not able to buy the Bugatti I wanted to have. I immediately gave up being rich, sent the millions and millions of €uros to the red cross and took a train to get back home.

Just because somebody decided to give colors alcoholic names.

Keine Kommentare: