Mittwoch, 3. Januar 2007

Hello Internet, I hate you.

I can't believe I'm writing a blog.

This is horrible.

This is the most definitive end of all my believs.

Instead of talking to my girlfriend, my mother, my brother, my friends or even a fucking psychiatrist, I'm talking to people I don't know. Now that I changed my mind about blogs, mankind must be moving towards living like in The Matrix.

At least that would give us all the opportunity of going through an adventure (like in the movie). Cause life ist boring. Escaping towards stuff like secondlife.com is only one way to break out.

What am I talking about? Will I have a RJ45-cable in my ass in a few years? I should give up this blog right now and go out and hug a cow. Cows are cool because they don't know shit about the WWW.

I shouldn't think about stuff like that. This blog is making me crazy. And I should write in German anyway.

I wanted to think less in 2007, may be I should start now.

2 Kommentare:

Kasia hat gesagt…

Hi Nick,

hahaha you seem to be even more paranoid that I am! But yes, keep on blogging, coz there is always enough time for you to hug a cow ;) Eventhough I think that it might be hard to do in Zuerich ;)
Hugs
Kasia

AciDemon hat gesagt…

hehehe, i wanted to start a similar first blog entry, bot now you ruined everything!
i hate you.




:)