Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2007

Jamie Oliver sucks.

I thought I had different problems, but this one is definitely a serious one. World, listen to me: Jamie Oliver sucks. Big time. And all those other TV-cooks as well. Many people don't know this, but quite some time ago, Jamie Oliver said the following thing: Yes, I confess, I am a rassist and I stole my mum's purse while she was having a bubblebath with our neighbour's dog. Naked! And I also admit that all the software and music I own is stolen, and when I was young I extorted little children so they had to give me their lunchbox. Unbelievable, isn't it? Thank god we all got internet acces now and we can all let each other know what is REALLY going on in the world.

Anyway, who would trust a dude who's cooking meals on TV? I wouldn't, never ever, no way. So, the choice is yours: fall in love with a smiling face on your television, believe in a fake attitude of a capitalistic cook and dig a big grave for everyone who has to eat (which is, by the way, the whole world, including developing countries) or start a riot against cooking shows. We will see us in the streets, it's the Djihad of us, the eaters! Burn Jamie burn, kitchen inferno! Burn Jamie burn, kitchen inferno!!!

1 Kommentar:

Kevin hat gesagt…

Wuahahahahaaa !!!
You're damn convincing... So...
Burn Jamie Burn!